pantryslut: (cleavage)
[personal profile] pantryslut
Anyone wanna have that discussion about sexuality and privacy again?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2006/07/27/entertainment/e134753D90.DTL

P.S. When that time comes, I want a butch-ass nursing bra with little metal studs. Plus another one with sequins just to fuck with people's minds. If you love me you will make one for my baby shower.

Date: 2006-07-27 10:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenejournal.livejournal.com
I'm so there. I'm gonna have [livejournal.com profile] sogwife embroider one for you, with "I'm eating. Do I stare at you when YOU eat?" on it.

Date: 2006-07-27 10:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] twostepsfwd.livejournal.com
That is great!

Oh and I like the butch punk-rock studded nursing bra idea. Hot.

Date: 2006-07-27 11:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pantryslut.livejournal.com
Yay! Shouldn't that be on the onesie, though?

Date: 2006-07-27 11:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenejournal.livejournal.com
That's not where they'll be looking. Honest.

Date: 2006-07-27 11:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pantryslut.livejournal.com
So the bra should just have a neon arrow pointing down, is what you're saying.

Date: 2006-07-27 11:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenejournal.livejournal.com
Two words: speech bubble.

Date: 2006-07-27 11:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenejournal.livejournal.com
Now I'm all excited about this. Who should I see about getting you knocked up? ;-)

Date: 2006-07-27 11:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pantryslut.livejournal.com
(whistles innocently)

Let's just say that plans are already afoot.

Date: 2006-07-27 11:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenejournal.livejournal.com
Yippee!

I, she says apropos of not much, am one kick-ass babysitter. No actual ass-kicking occurs, but still, the small persons, they lurve me. Just sayin'.

Date: 2006-07-27 11:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenejournal.livejournal.com
Did I mention I babysit for friends for free? Just a random piece of information that has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to say it for no reason at all.

Date: 2006-07-28 12:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pantryslut.livejournal.com
I will file this tidbit away in my 'for no particular reason' file and try not to drool too obviously in anticipatory gratitude.

Date: 2006-07-28 03:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] genderfur.livejournal.com
Awww, I'm jealous. We tried to do that, but it's a major pain in the ass when you have to keep importing the sperms.

I, personally, always wanted a black leather studded baby carrier. Heh. (And how about a latex pregnancy dress, hmmm?)

Date: 2006-07-28 03:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pantryslut.livejournal.com
Oh, latex maternity dress. Heaven.

Date: 2006-07-29 02:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adrian-turtle.livejournal.com
I recommend having a baby in late winter. This is not a good time for latex (or PVC) maternity clothes.

Date: 2006-07-28 06:21 pm (UTC)

Date: 2006-07-28 08:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ms-anthropy.livejournal.com
*expires of curiosity*

Date: 2006-07-27 10:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] n-elisbeth.livejournal.com
I find it facinating that so many women seem to have responded to seeing a nursing woman as "gross". When did breast become disgusting as well as sexual? Is it just the baby attached to the breast that makes it gross or would a bare breast hanging out get the same response from these women?

Go studded nursing bras and any other form of public nursing, cuz I certainly do not intend to hide in a dirty public restroom to nurse my future baby!

Date: 2006-07-27 11:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pantryslut.livejournal.com
When did breast become disgusting as well as sexual?

The same time as sex became disgusting as well as sexy.

Date: 2006-07-28 06:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] innerdoggie.livejournal.com
I wonder why so many people are bothered by women nursing their babies. Most of them drape a shawl over themselves and baby so no bare breasts can be seen, but still people complain. There's no pleasing some people, and the babies have to eat. And who wants to stay under house arrest for a year just to keep the complainers quiet.

Date: 2006-07-28 09:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] 19-crows.livejournal.com
I feel uncomfortable with public display of affection. Breast feeding is in that category. Not gross, but something that makes me uncomfortable.

Date: 2006-07-28 09:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ms-anthropy.livejournal.com
I squirted milk at some humph-and-glare type in the park once, and I was famous for laying the little bugger out on the table in restaurants so we could both be comfy. But hell, I'm still mad that I have to wear a shirt in hot weather and Russell doesn't, all because someone *else* might have sexual thoughts about some adipose lumps.

God, obnoxious nursing bras...*flexes fingers, breaks out sewing kit* Ideas, please? Anyone? Everyone?

Profile

pantryslut: (Default)
pantryslut

November 2017

S M T W T F S
   1 234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 19th, 2026 08:35 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios