notes

May. 21st, 2007 09:13 am
pantryslut: (work)
[personal profile] pantryslut
Weekend to follow. First:

1. It looks like I may be reading erotica all WisCon weekend. You know, for work.

2. The last erotica book I read made me cry. (At the Caltrain station, no less. It was a perfectly nice story, too, not dark and intense at all, but pure cotton candy. Explaining why would be a challenge.)

3. The last erotica I wrote made me cry, too. (This is easier to explain.)

4. Hopefully, I will not be revising all WisCon weekend :) But I will have the laptop, just in case.

5. I think I will pass on packing porn, though. Even if it would be for work.

6. Wooden dildos are kind of attractive, no?

7. I added several new userpics, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

8. I forget what eight was for.

9. There is no smile-with-braces emoticon that I am aware of. Feel free to invent one in the comments.

10. Speaking of which, I owe you all a pic of my schmancy rubber bands. Maybe tonight.

Date: 2007-05-21 04:54 pm (UTC)

Date: 2007-05-21 05:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serenejournal.livejournal.com
I really like the wooden dildo we have. Oh, and have a wonderful time at Wiscon! Wish I were gonna be there.

Date: 2007-05-21 05:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] genderfur.livejournal.com
Doesn't anyone fucking know what 8 is for?



(Yes, yes, I know, song quote blah blah blah.)

Date: 2007-05-21 05:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pantryslut.livejournal.com
Heard it on the radio this morning on the way to work, see.

Date: 2007-05-21 05:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imnotandrei.livejournal.com
As demonstrated by my comment earlier on this post, 8 is for ASCII emoticon glasses, obviously.

Date: 2007-05-21 05:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] genderfur.livejournal.com
Well, alrighty then! Clearly it's time for Ms. P to amend her post, no?

Profile

pantryslut: (Default)
pantryslut

November 2017

S M T W T F S
   1 234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 19th, 2026 08:35 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios